A fire broke out in furniture shops on Ayesha Manzil

A fire broke out in furniture shops on Ayesha Manzil


A fire has broken out in furniture shops near Ayesha Manzil area of ​​Karachi, which has reached the fourth floor of the building.

The fire, caused by a short circuit in a foam mattress shop, engulfed nearby shops, with one person being evacuated from the building with burns.

The occupants of the affected building have come out of the building safely

Almas, a resident of the affected building, says that I live on the fourth floor of the building, all of us are safe, we were instructed to get out in time, after which all the people have come out of the building including their children.

He said that they came out of the building with the help of watchmen, whoever came in hand came out of the flat, there was no damage to the nearby buildings.

Almas was accompanied by a special child who was taken out safely, the woman said, “I have been living in this building for 20 years. After the fire, we are sitting at a nearby hotel, where everyone is safe.” are from

In this regard, Fire Officer Humayun Khan while talking to Geo News said that 6 fire tenders are engaged in extinguishing the fire, snorkel has also been called, the fire has reached the fourth floor of the building.

The spokesperson of Water Corporation says that emergency has been imposed on Nipa and Sakhi Hasan hydrants.

Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Water Corporation Salahuddin Ahmed says that several tankers have been dispatched to the affected location, the in-charge hydrants cell is in full communication with the fire brigade authorities, and water tankers will be provided to the fire brigade until the fire is completely under control. will give

Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Central District says that efforts are being made to evacuate people from the building.

SSP says there are people in the residential building, efforts are being made to evacuate them, more fire tenders are being called.

Notice of Sindh Governor Kamran Tesori

Sindh Governor Kamran Tesori has taken notice of the fire in the furniture shop and building at Ayesha Manzil.

Governor Sindh has directed to ensure the safe evacuation of the people inside the building.

Governor Sindh directed the Commissioner Karachi to use all resources to control the fire.

Trying to stop the fire from spreading further: Mayor Karachi

Mayor Karachi Murtaza Wahab says that fire brigade personnel are present to extinguish the fire, it would be premature to say how many people are in the building at the moment, there is a need to take comprehensive measures for fire safety.

Murtaza Wahab said that at the moment we are trying to prevent the fire from spreading further.



--------------------

This news article has been translated from the original language to English by WorldsNewsNow.com.

You can visit the original source at the link below.



Original Source Link