21 Nov. 2023 – at the Metropolitan Police Headquarters (Public Police Headquarters), Pol. Maj. Gen. Amnat Traiphot, Deputy Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police (Deputy Police Commissioner), along with Mr. Sarawut Munpho, Director of the Welfare Protection Division and enhance quality of life Department of Social Development and Welfare Ministry of Social Development and Human Security and related police officers Attended a press conference on the arrest of a Chinese beggar in the city center.
Pol. Maj. Gen. Amnat revealed that according to Pol. Maj. Gen. Torsak Sukwimon, Commander-in-Chief of the Royal Thai Police. (Police Commander) has given importance and awareness to the problem of transnational crimes. Be seriously strict in suppressing human trafficking. There is cooperation between the Ministry of Development and Human Security. and the Royal Thai Police in patrolling Check and provide assistance to foreigners who is a victim of crime Begging in the city center
According to information received that there are foreigners of Chinese nationality. A deformed body, no arms, deformed face, sitting and begging in the city center. or a place with crowded people and a lot of income Metropolitan Police Headquarters and the Immigration Police Office along with officials from the Ministry of Development and Human Security Have been inspecting the city center area. and according to the information that has been reported The results of the operation can provide assistance to foreign persons. and legal action was taken against the said group of persons, totaling 6 persons as follows:
1. Local Pathumwan Police Station on November 10, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. arrested Miss Kang Hongbi, Chinese nationality, for the offense of “acting in any way to cause others to feel pity and handing over money or property (beggars ) according to Section 13 of the Beggar Control Act 2016” Place of arrest Skywalk area, BTS, in front of Siam Square Department Store, Wang Mai Subdistrict, Pathumwan District, Bangkok, results of operations Compare a fine of 100 baht
2. Phayathai Police Station, on November 18, 2023 at 6:30 p.m., arrested Miss Wu Ganghui, Chinese nationality, for the offense of “being a beggar according to Begging Control Act 2016, Section 13, and is an alien entering the Kingdom of Thailand without passing through the designated immigration channels, zones, ports, stations, or localities. and being in the Kingdom of Thailand without permission.” Location of arrest In the area of the overpass opposite Platinum Department Store, Phetchaburi Road, Ratchathewi District, Bangkok, results of operations. Compare the fine to 100 baht.
3. Bang Phlat Police Station on November 19, 2023 arrested Ms. Yuan, Shasha, Chinese nationality, for the offense of “being a beggar according to Begging Control Act 2016, Section 13” Place of arrest In front of Major Pinklao Department Store, Bang Bamru Subdistrict, Bang Phlat District, Bangkok, results of operations Compare the fine to 400 baht.
4. Lumpini Police Station, on 20 Nov. 2023 at approximately 12:30 p.m., arrested MR. HOUYONG FAN, Chinese nationality, for the crime of “acting in any way to cause others to feel pity. and deliver money or property Begging Control Act 2016, Section 13”. Place of arrest: Asoke BTS Station, Khlong Nuea Subdistrict, Watthana District, Bangkok. Results of the operation. Compare a fine of 500 baht
5. Bang Rak Police Station on 20 November 2023 arrested Mr. Wang, Wanlong, Chinese nationality, for the offense of “being a beggar according to Begging Control Act 2016, Section 13” Place of arrest: Silom Road, Soi 4, Suriyawong Subdistrict, Bang Rak District, Bangkok. Results of the operation. In progress
6. Thung Maha Mek Police Station on 20 Nov. 2023 arrested Mr. Hu, Haiyan, Chinese nationality, for the crime of “being a beggar according to Begging Control Act 2016, Section 13” Place of arrest: Saladaeng BTS Station, Silom Road, Silom Subdistrict, Bang Rak District, Bangkok. Results of the operation. In progress
Currently, this group of foreign persons has been prosecuted for committing crimes against the laws of Thailand. and is in the process of expanding the results that people who come and sit and beg in Thailand are victims of the movement Or are they involved with a transnational criminal organization? which is under consideration by the relevant agencies After that, they will be taken to the Immigration Bureau to wait for further deportation.
The post arrested a gang of Chinese beggars city center Accelerating the expansion of results involved in human trafficking appeared first on .
This news article has been translated from the original language to English by WorldsNewsNow.com.
You can visit the original source at the link below.
Original Source Link