Cooking tip you need to know when cooking water pastry! The pastry never leaves any dough and everyone is amazed by its taste. Here are the details of the water pastry recipe.
Su pastry, one of the most popular flavors of Turkish cuisine, appears everywhere, from breakfast tables to special invitation tables. Su pastry, which has a mouth-watering taste with its thin, stringy dough and rich cheese filling, is also very easy to make. Here is the recipe and preparation of water pastry…
For the dough:
– 3.5 cups of flour
– 1.5 teaspoons of salt
– 6 eggs
– 1.5 liters of hot water
– 1 tablespoon of oil
– 1 teaspoon of salt
For intermediate floors:
– 1/2 tea glass of oil
– 125 grams of butter (8.5 tablespoons)
For internal mortar:
– 600 grams of white cheese
1. Break the eggs into a bowl. Add salt and mix well. Add the flour to the mixture, collect it with a wooden spoon, and then start kneading. Water pastry dough should be a sticky dough. Stop kneading when it reaches medium softness.
2. Take a countertop sprinkled with flour and start separating the meringues by flouring your hands. You can prepare your meringue the size of a tangerine.
3. Place your meringue on a plate sprinkled with flour, cover it with a refrigerator bag and let it sit for half an hour.
4. Add oil to the butter, melt it on the stove and prepare it to spread on the layers of your pastry.
5. After half an hour, roll out your first meringue and turn it into a thin layer of dough. After applying melted oil to the bottom of your tray, lay out a piece of wax paper and lay out your first uncooked phyllo dough.
6. Apply a little melted butter on it. Add plenty of water, plenty of salt and some oil into a deep pot and boil well.
7. Add the second of the opened diapers into boiling water and boil for 30 seconds. Meanwhile, if you notice that it is sticking to the edges, you can gently remove it from the edges with the help of a scoop.
8. After boiling your phyllo for 30 seconds, take it out immediately and throw it into ice cold water.
9. After letting it sit in the water for a while, pull the dough out and gently squeeze out the excess water.
10. Spread the dough on the first layer of dough and do not forget to spread the melted butter on all layers. When you reach the middle of the tray, place your cheese mixture in between and complete the other layers.
11. After applying melted butter to the top layer of your pastry, bake it in a preheated oven at 210 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
12. Spread a paper kitchen towel over the pastry that comes out of the oven and let it sit for 10 minutes.
13. Then slice and serve.
Sources: Yurtgazetesi.com.tr, Tarifsiteniz.com, Youtube.com
This news article has been translated from the original language to English by WorldsNewsNow.com.
You can visit the original source at the link below.
Original Source Link