Michał Adamczyk joined TVP at the end of 2001. He worked, among others, as a reporter, correspondent, host of many programs and as the host of the main edition of “Wiadomości”. In recent years, Adamczyk has been one of the most important faces of Public Television, and in April 2023 he became the head of the Television Information Agency, so he manages the entire information department at TVP.
At the beginning of October, after the publication of “Onet” that in 2001 he had a case in a Toruń court for beating up a woman he knew, he disappeared from sight. However, after a few weeks he returned to work and although he is not currently running “Wiadomości”, he is already fulfilling his directorial duties.
Michał Adamczyk has a case in court. It’s about child support for my daughter
“Fakt” found out that Michał Adamczyk has not been able to reach an agreement with his ex-wife for many months regarding alimony for their common daughter, now 16 years old. The case is in court. The first hearing was scheduled to take place in September this year. However, this did not happen.
– A hearing on increasing alimony was supposed to take place in September this year. But my ex-husband presented a sick leave and didn’t show up. He was still on the show on Monday, and two days later he presented L4
– says Agnieszka Piechurska, Michał Adamczyk’s second wife, in an interview with “Fakt”.
What about Michał Adamczyk? After the scandal, he disappeared from the vision. New informations
The court set the next date for February 2024. – This is quite a long time, so we are waiting, but after Michał’s last conversation with his daughter, we can expect what line of defense he has chosen, or rather a way to survive this case. He informed his daughter to expect that this process would drag on and on until she entered adulthood. Our daughter will turn 17 in May, which means we have a year left before she becomes an adult. His strategy will probably be to not show up for these hearings – predicts the former wife of the TVP presenter.
Ex-wife of Michał Adamczyk: I asked the court to increase alimony
Agnieszka Piechurska is a journalist. She also worked as a reporter for “Fakt”. She was the second wife of Michał Adamczyk. They met in November 2001 and got married in 2006. The fruit of their 6-year relationship is a daughter, who is now 16 years old. The couple separated in October 2007. For years, despite the breakup, they had a very good relationship. Everything started to go wrong when the woman first asked the court to increase the alimony that Adamczyk paid for his daughter. His ex-wife claims that for 9 years, despite good earnings, he donated PLN 900 to his child, then PLN 1,200.
– He earned more and more on Television, but he did not increase the amount of alimony. My lawyer asked for an increase in child support. They were determined by the court. It was increased to PLN 1,500. This was the first increase. The court relied on his PIT returns, which showed PLN 50,000. PLN of earnings per month from Polish Television, and yet he increased his alimony by PLN 300
– Mrs. Agnieszka tells us.
The TVP presenter offered his ex-wife two settlements. “He wanted to shut me up once and for all”
– Michał hasn’t talked to me for a year, since I submitted an application for an increase in alimony. My attempts to contact him ended with him not answering the phone or responding to text messages. After the publication of “Onet” and “Fakt”, I received an e-mail from him offering to come to an agreement – says Agnieszka Piechurska.
Piotr Świąc died in an accident. He was a TVP journalist whom viewers loved. He would have just celebrated his birthday
The TVP presenter allegedly offered his ex-wife two settlements.
– These were two settlement proposals. The first so-called The parental settlement included a provision that he agreed to transfer PLN 4,000 to our daughter. zloty. He noted that these costs were highly inflated considering our daughter’s needs. He also emphasized that it would be 4,000. provided that he maintains his current job at TVP, which means that PiS will win. This was a settlement from September, before the elections. He wrote in it that when he loses his job, the settlement will cease to be valid and we will start renegotiating the terms of the settlement because his financial conditions will significantly deteriorate – Agnieszka Piechurska tells us.
What was the second settlement about?
– The second settlement was supposed to shut me up once and for all when it comes to him. There was a provision prohibiting me from speaking about him, our relationship, sharing documents related to the alimony case, and if I did, I would face financial consequences – a fine of PLN 30,000. zloty
– says the “Fakt” interlocutor.
– In response to the conditions imposed in this way – unacceptable in my opinion – including a penalty, I suggested to him that, as a security for his daughter’s future, he would transfer one of his four apartments in Warsaw to her. He did not consent to this because – as he put it – it would be impoverishment to his detriment. The next step was to suggest that he pay me compensation for the harm I had suffered from him in the past. The money would be entirely spent on my daughter’s education. He didn’t agree to this either. Everything was between our lawyers. I couldn’t agree to such settlements, neither one nor the other, they were unfair to both my daughter and me – says the former wife of the TVP star to “Fakt”.
Jacek Kurski’s moving gesture at the grave of journalist Piotr Świiec. Everyone had tears in their eyes…
Michał Adamczyk’s ex-wife: he has little contact with his daughter
None of these agreements have been concluded.
– Two weeks of negotiations ended in nothing. We are also at the starting point, I am waiting for the hearing to be held in February, but whether it will happen, I don’t know. He had already announced to his daughter that the process would drag on for a very long time and that it would probably pass on to our child when she reached the age of majority – says the woman and added: – My daughter was shocked, she told me: “Mom, I don’t know anything about law, Mom, I don’t know what what dad meant when he said that I would sue him.” How can you do such things? Maybe it wasn’t a form of pressure, but what kind of way is it to inform a 16-year-old that she, as an adult, will fight her father in court for alimony and for the money she is owed? This is incomprehensible to me – Mrs. Agnieszka does not hide her indignation.
– He may hate me, but save money for his own child? I don’t understand it. All my life, ever since my daughter was born, I have been working and earning mainly for her, because she is the most important thing. And I earn several thousand, not tens of thousands like her father, says Adamczyk’s ex-wife.
Lawyer of Adamczyk’s ex-wife: considering the defendant’s earnings, alimony is absurdly low
According to the woman’s account, her ex-husband appealed against all court decisions regarding the increase in alimony.
– He did what he told me in a conversation a year ago: “you won’t get a penny, I will try to make it happen and you will see in court what I can do.” Increasing alimony by PLN 300, given the father’s income, for a teenager who will graduate from high school in a year, who needs tutoring and language courses, is not even chutzpah, I have no words for it. That’s why we appealed against this decision. A few months later, in June, three judges increased the alimony to PLN 2,400 and since then the father’s interest in financing the child has dropped to zero. He pays the alimony, but he is no longer interested in anything else, and he has little contact with his daughter, says Agnieszka Piechurska.
This led to another request to increase the alimony, this time to PLN 6,000. zloty.
Agnieszka Piechurska has a grudge against her ex-husband. He claims that Michał Adamczyk is not interested in the child’s education
– In my opinion, the alimony currently established by the court is too low and unjustified, taking into account the minor’s legitimate needs – it is simply insufficient – says “Fakt” lawyer Tymoteusz Paprocki, Agnieszka Piechurska’s representative. – At this stage, the defendant did not see any possibility of setting the alimony at a higher level, which is why the process continues and we have submitted an application to increase the alimony. In my opinion, taking into account the defendant’s earnings, the alimony is absurdly low and requires changes, especially since since the initiation of the case, the defendant’s personal involvement in financial matters related to his daughter has significantly weakened – emphasizes the attorney.
Mrs. Agnieszka has a huge grudge against her ex-husband.
– He is not interested in the child’s education. They didn’t even meet during the holidays. He is focused only on himself. It scares me. I emphasize that I am not fighting for money for myself, I am fighting for our daughter’s future. And never, ever, because there were accusations that I wanted to promote myself on the back of my ex-husband, I declare to everyone that my last desire was to gain fame as the ex-wife of Michał Adamczyk
– Ms. Agnieszka emphasizes in an interview with “Fakt”.
How does your daughter perceive all this?
– Throughout her entire life, I never spoke negatively about her dad, despite what I went through with him and what I don’t want to go back to. I decided that with time she would see for herself what kind of person her dad was, and that’s what happened. Our relationship has been very good throughout the years. Why? Because it is thanks to him that I have such a fantastic daughter and I cannot do what women often do in relationships with ex-husbands to present him badly in the eyes of the child. The child must have a normal perception of male-female relationships. The fact that daddy and mommy failed, that they stopped loving each other, does not mean that they do not love the child – emphasizes the girl’s mother, Mrs. Agnieszka.
Michał Adamczyk denies the allegations. “A. Piechurska started demanding more money, this time for herself”
– I started with this assumption, hoping that with time Michał would understand it and be grateful to me for this attitude. Unfortunately, what he does and how he behaves towards his own child do not fit into any category. Most fathers would give their last shirt just to make sure their child was well. It’s different here. Here, above all, he needs to be well. I once told him, remember, the coffin has no pockets, you won’t take this property to the grave, these apartments and the millions you earned on Polish Television. I hope that one day she will understand this – our interlocutor ends her story.
Adamczyk claims that his ex-wife is turning his daughter against him
We asked Michał Adamczyk to comment on these allegations. The presenter’s representative, attorney Mariusz Stelmaszczyk, sent us his statement, which we publish in full:
Agnieszka Piechurska demands alimony in the amount of PLN 6,000. zloty. Currently, in addition to alimony, I support my daughter every month by giving her money for tutoring, cosmetics, clothes and electronics. Moreover, although the awarded amount is currently PLN 2,400, I proposed to A. Piechurska to conclude a settlement with an amount much higher than the Court’s decision in order to end the case and protect her daughter from further media statements by her mother. There was no settlement because A. Piechurska started demanding more money, this time for herself, while threatening to publicize the alimony case. First, there was a demand to hand over the apartment, and then a demand to pay her a large sum of money. When I asked for what purpose, her attorney broke off the conversation. My relationship with my daughter was very good. However, after filing the lawsuit, A. Piechurska began to interfere, turn her daughter against me, and did not allow me to go on trips with her daughter. I try not to involve my daughter in this matter. I only mentioned that I had not reached an agreement with my mother regarding alimony and perhaps in the future we would arrange it between us, because in a year and a half she will be an adult.’
This news article has been translated from the original language to English by WorldsNewsNow.com.
You can visit the original source at the link below.
Original Source Link