Dentist Sriyada Palimaphan, list MP and deputy secretary-general of the Pheu Thai Party Participate in a discussion on the topic “Principle concept Universal child welfare and decentralization” organized by the working group to drive universal child welfare policy for a sustainable quality of life along with network partners on November 16, 2023, emphasizing that the government led by the Pheu Thai Party Will continue to pursue policies for children and youth which has been initiated since the Thai Rak Thai Party Ready to move forward with welfare from the state
1. The Pheu Thai Party government adheres to the idea of helping people from the grassroots. This is something that has been practiced since the Thai Rak Thai Party. The goal is for everyone to be able to stand on their own with stability and dignity. It helps in two ways, that is, bringing money down to the foundation of the country. and use large-scale projects to create jobs, generate income, and drive economic prosperity to the grassroots At the same time, there are also small-scale projects supporting it, such as Village Fund Project SMEs OTOP Governor CEO to develop at the community level to grow together.
2. In the past, when the foundation began to stand firmly Thai Rak Thai Party at that time Has initiated further social development By setting up the Ministry of Social Development and Human Security from the Ministry of Interior. To focus on taking close care of children, women, the disabled and the underprivileged. Ready to raise the level of income for everyone to be able to cross the poverty line and move towards promoting welfare by the state. This means that it is a welfare that the government can take care of thoroughly with taxpayers’ money. The project during this period is therefore a project to help people in groups below the poverty line. Until the coup d’état in 2006
3. Pheu Thai Party government during the government of Ms. Yingluck Shinawatra as Prime Minister. Still adheres to the concept of taking care from the mother’s womb until the end of the pregnancy. According to the principles of Professor Puey Ungphakorn, which focuses on taking care of children. Women and the family institution Responsibilities are shared between several ministries to achieve efficiency. And what is clearly seen is that it has been established. Department of Children and Youth Affairs Under the Ministry of Social Development and Human Security The clear work is Laying the foundation for the welfare of newborn children (0 – 6 years) living in low-income households (The average income does not exceed 100,000 baht per person per year) so that children can be cared for and have a good quality of life. Have appropriate development according to age which later developed into the ‘Children’s Money’ application which is one of the methods of accessing
4. As for the current Pheu Thai Party, it gives importance to the economy and society together. Targeted at households If the family is strong, problems will be reduced and the Pheu Thai Party this time Therefore, the One Family One Soft-power or OFOS policy has been emphasized, which involves supporting universal child welfare through economic strength from grassroots and family institutions.
5. Pheu Thai Party sees that Investing in children means more than just welfare. But it also means creating basic infrastructure that will facilitate a good environment. To create the growth of a child Encourage family members to join in creating economic productivity. Create income for yourself family and community So that people can take better care of themselves. Have pride in one’s being and dignity. And everything that is done will be recycled back in the form of taxes that will take care of the welfare of all members of society in its entirety. This is in line with the government’s intention to take care of the people so that they can stand up with dignity and sustainability.
This news article has been translated from the original language to English by WorldsNewsNow.com.
You can visit the original source at the link below.
Original Source Link