29 November 2023 Mr. Settha Thavisin, Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Visit to discuss guidelines for developing OTOP community products with Soft Power at San Kamphaeng District. Chiang Mai Province Announcing the upgrade of OTOP products to the world stage to Soft Power from local products and on November 28th. The Prime Minister and party leaders attended the Chiang Mai Yi Peng Festival 2023 with the provincial governor. Mayor of Chiang Mai Representative of the Consul General in Thailand and executives from Tesla attended the event
1. The Prime Minister said Came to visit the OTOP product center of Chiang Mai province. To listen to problems from local people and meet entrepreneurs. Hear from academics and representatives of the new generation, Young OTOP, with the Prime Minister seeing that the story of OTOP has been around since the time of former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, who did it 20 years ago. Later, Ms. Yingluck Shinawatra continued it, making it a legacy that the government give importance
2. From what we talked about It is seen that OTOP products are of good quality but need to be developed and promoted more in marketing. Especially selling through online including elevating OTOP products to the world stage The government gives importance and it is our duty to help in this matter. Both finding sources of funds design support And Thai diplomatic corps and commercial ambassadors stationed abroad may be invited to visit. May OTOP products maintain their quality and focus on modern design. Matches the needs of the target group In the next two weeks I will travel to Japan, which is the godfather of OTOP products, the soft power of local products. They will invite entrepreneurs to see how they do it.
3. This is for the new generation. I want everyone to create products in this area, create the future, and inspire themselves to continue doing so. Everyone who grows up in their own country understands their own local culture well.
4. The youth representative of Young OTOP said that the new generation of youth intends to participate in the conservation and continuation of local wisdom. They want the government to help develop OTOP products and entrepreneurs by linking them with community tourism, promoting OTOP to the international market by opening foreign markets. To expand new customer groups, push OTOP products to be soft power
5. In addition, on the night of November 28, the Prime Minister, along with Ms. Paethongthan Shinawatra, Chairman of the National Soft Power Strategic Development Committee and leader of the Pheu Thai Party, Participated in the Chiang Mai Yi Peng Festival 2023 under the concept of “Night of the River” Way of Culture” in order to promote conservation Maintain culture with the provincial governor Mayor of Chiang Mai Representative of the Consul General in Thailand and executives from Tesla attended the event
6. The Prime Minister said that he had heard about the fame of the Yi Peng festival in Chiang Mai Province. It has long been a tradition that must be seen. Because it is a big cost of the country’s soft power that attracts both domestic and foreign tourists from around the world to visit every year. At the same time, we would like to ask all tourists to welcome us. Create an impression and create smiles for tourists so that they come back to visit Thailand again. Then, the Prime Minister Participated in Loi Krathong and greeted the people who attended the event in a friendly manner.
This news article has been translated from the original language to English by WorldsNewsNow.com.
You can visit the original source at the link below.
Original Source Link