Moments of horror took place on Monday, November 20, around noon at the 4th Secondary School. HC Hoover in Ruda Śląska. The “uniformed” students were rehearsing for Officer Cadet Day in the gym when suddenly the teenagers, one by one, began to faint.
Read also: Students felt bad. The services were called. Drama at a school in Greater Poland
Ruda Slaska. Students fainting during rehearsals at school
“Dziennik Zachodni” reports about the disturbing incident. According to journalists, initially the situation concerned several students, but soon the number of people complaining about feeling unwell increased to about 30. Medical services, the fire brigade and the police were called to the scene.
By decision of paramedics, two 14-year-old students were taken to hospital. The remaining people showed no serious symptoms. Firefighters found carbon monoxide levels in the school, the rooms were also checked for explosive gases, toxic substances and oxygen concentrations, but all results were normal.
Read also: 14-year-old beaten in front of the school in Kluczbork. “Keep him in the Octagon!”
Did they faint because they didn’t eat breakfast? “The collective panic syndrome has set in”
So what led to the students fainting? “The interview conducted by paramedics shows that most of the children did not eat breakfast. I would like to inform you that there is no gas in our school, therefore a gas leak is impossible. I would also like to inform you that none of the teachers or school staff felt unwell, service workers uniformed personnel as well. Please observe your children,” the school management said in a message published on social media.
Firefighters indicate that there could have been “mass panic” during the attempt.
— A preliminary analysis of the circumstances allows us to conclude that the cause of the incident was too many people staying in the poorly ventilated gym during a long rehearsal for the academy. The room was poorly ventilated and no breaks were ordered during the trial. Additionally, the so-called syndrome occurred. collective panic. After the first person fainted, the young people panicked. Others began to complain of feeling unwell. Emotions kicked in. Similar events can sometimes be observed in churches, Maciej Małczak, spokesman for the fire brigade in Ruda Śląska, told “Dziennik Zachodni”.
Read also: There was music. The disciples entered, and then he. Unusual scenes during a high school lesson
(Source: Dziennik Zachodni)
This news article has been translated from the original language to English by WorldsNewsNow.com.
You can visit the original source at the link below.
Original Source Link