These presentations have left an indelible mark in the memory of the spectators.
LAS VEGAS.- The superbowlthe largest sporting event in the United States, is not only about action on the field, but also the moments that remain etched in spectators’ memories during intermission.
These periods, known as half times, are massive entertainment spectacles that have become as anticipated as the game itself. This year the person in charge of this entertainment was the singer Usher.
Over the years, the Super Bowl has delivered some of the most memorable and epic performances in the entertainment industry. Here we highlight some of the best Super Bowl halftimes:
- Michael Jackson (Super Bowl XXVII – 1993): With an impressive entrance and an energetic performance, Michael Jackson forever changed the dynamic of the Super Bowl halftime show. His show filled with hits like “Billie Jean” and “Black or White” set the standard for future performances.
- Prince (Super Bowl XLI – 2007): With pouring rain that defied any live performance, Prince took the stage and delivered a magical performance. He performed “Purple Rain” in the middle of the storm, creating a truly iconic and emotional moment.
- Beyoncé (Super Bowl XLVII – 2013): Beyoncé took the stage at the Superdome in New Orleans and delivered an electric performance that included a reunion with Destiny’s Child. Her energy and vocal power left the audience ecstatic.
- Katy Perry (Super Bowl XLIX – 2015): Katy Perry brought a visually stunning show with a variety of extravagant costumes and eye-catching sets. The performance included guests such as Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliott, creating an unforgettable experience.
- Shakira and Jennifer Lopez (Super Bowl LIV – 2020): These two Latin superstars came together to offer a show full of energy, dance and girl power. From Shakira’s hits to J.Lo’s classics, the performance highlighted diversity and cultural celebration.
- Madonna (Super Bowl XLVI – 2012): Performing hits like “Vogue” and “Like a Prayer,” along with guests like LMFAO and Nicki Minaj, Madonna delivered a show full of energy and nostalgia, cementing her as one of the best halftime performances in Super Bowl history.
You might also be interested in: Memes about Usher and Taylor Swift break out at Super Bowl LVIII
These moments are not only an integral part of the Super Bowl experience, but They also transcend sport, leaving a lasting impact on popular culture. As the event continues to evolve, fans look forward to the upcoming halftimes that are sure to amaze and entertain millions around the world.
This news article has been translated from the original language to English by WorldsNewsNow.com.
You can visit the original source at the link below.
Original Source Link